Over the years as a photographer in Spokane and Eugene I’ve gotten to meet some really fantastic people. I love that I get to take a peek into their lives. Senior portraits, engagements, weddings, family photos. I do it all and I love the friends that I have made along the way. This is why I’ve decided to make a few new friends by running a drawing for a free engagement session. If your name is drawn you will receive a one hour session at an agreed upon location.
Here’s how to enter:
- Go “Like” LaDuke Photography on Facebook
- Find the above photo and leave a comment with your wedding date.
- Click “Share” and post the photo to your page and encourage your friends to do the same!
It really is that simple! On the morning of May 9th, 2012 I will randomly draw a name and announce the winning couple. Even though there can only be one winner I’m still giving everyone a prize for making an effort. If you do not win the drawing, but are still interested in booking a session with me I will give you $25 off of a standard portrait session or $100 off of my Gold or Platinum wedding packages. Just mention the contest when you book! (This applies any shoot, not just engagement sessions.)
If you win here’s what you get:
- One hour photo session at an agreed upon location.
- One outfit change,
- Disk with 10 finalized digital images of your choice.
- Professional grade retouching and selective black and white conversions.
- Online proofing gallery for friends and family with print options.
- You will be featured on my contest wrap up blog.
There are a few minor restrictions. Your free engagement session must be booked by the end of June 2012. Contestants can enter from anywhere so long as they are willing to do their engagement session within a 50 mile radius of Spokane or Eugene otherwise travel charges will apply. To win you must be a fan of LaDuke Photography on Facebook and you must “Share” the above photo. – But you don’t have to stop there! Feel free to pin this to your pinboards, share the link via email or spread the word how over you see fit! Just tell your friends to let me know who sent them!